Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Best Credit Score Tracker Is....

With all of the Credit Score Trackers out there, you want to make sure that you are using the right one. You also want to make sure that you can at least estimate whether your score has increased or decrease and of course.....why it did. Either way, I personally believe that The Best Credit Score Tracker Is Credit Karma!

Credit Karma is the only company I have ever seen that gives you your credit score and report every week for FREE! Keep in mind, the scoring model that Credit Karma uses is called "Vantage 2.0." This model is used by 10% of lenders as 90% of lenders use the FICO scoring model. So why use Credit Karma if only 10% of lenders use it?

1. Daily Updates and Alerts FOR FREE
2. Weekly Report Updates FOR FREE
3. Works on mobile devices
4. Access to Transunion and Equifax Credit Reports
5. Easy To Use
I Credit Karma myself as well! Even though I am fanatic about FICO, when I see an increase or decrease in my Credit Karma App, I know that there will an increase or decrease in my FICO score. I recommend using this app to stay on top of your score until you purchase your FICO score.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment